Who Should Attend
Baby Boomers Born Between 1946–1964
This is the largest Conference Expo in Bergen County just for Baby Boomers and Older Seniors. It is an opportunity for You, Adult Family Members and Caregivers to speak with Industry Experts that can help and educate you as you plane for retirement or care for an elderly person.
Many Boomers describe themselves as being in good health, but at the same time are concerned about being able to afford health care costs in the future. Are you one of these baby boomers?
Baby Boomers have children living at home, or in college. More than half of this generation has grandchildren. And two-thirds of boomers have at least one parent still alive. Plus over 75% are working full-time, or part-time, many are self-employed or looking for work. Little than 8% are fully retired.
Boomers should plan to attend the Bergen “50plus Lifestyle” Conference and Expo – a One day event featuring the latest information, resources, products and services under one roof. Check out the list below to see if you are interested in learning any of the following:
|• Care for Aging Parents or Older Seniors
• Looking forward to Retirement
• Interested in Health and Fitness
• Dealing with Health Issues
• Interested in Retirement Communities
• Finding an Attorney on Elder Law Issues
• Need information on Home Care Services
• Understanding Medicare and Medicaid
• Caring for someone with Dementia or
• Alzheimer’s Disease
|• Change of Healthcare Providers
• Information on Long Term Care Insurance
• Wills, Healthcare Proxy, Trust Funds, etc.
• Finding the right Financial Advisor
• Interested in Home Improvements or
• Looking to Downsize or Sell your home
• Going through Hearing Loss or Eyesight Changes
• Travel Opportunities (Solo and Couples)
• And so much more